Any person accessing this site agrees to the following:
- "Branded Perfume" maintains the https://www.brandedperfume.com/ Website ("Site").
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
How the contract is formed between you and us
1. You may place an order to purchase a Product advertised for sale on the Site by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the "Make Payment" button on the "Payment Details" page.
2. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail (the "Order Confirmation") from us acknowledging that we have received your order and giving an order number and a summary of your order within 24 hours of receipt of payment. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
3. The contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
4. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and we will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
5. We may be unable to process your order if: The Product you ordered is out of stock or discontinued; OR There is a problem with authorization of the payment on your credit card.
6. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates.
7. United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
8. Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
9. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
10. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
3. Risk and Ownership
3.1 Once delivered, the Products ordered will become your responsibility and, except in relation to Products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
3.2 Ownership of the Products will only pass to you on: delivery of the Products to you; or us receiving full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, (including delivery charges) whichever is the later.
4. Price and Payment
4.1 The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
4.2 These prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due once you have selected a delivery service from the available options as set out in Delivery Information.
4.3 Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
4.4 We cannot complete your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards and Paypal by completing the relevant details on the "Payment Details" page.
4.5 By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card/account being used is yours. All credit/debit card account holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card/PayPal payment in accordance with your order.
4.6 Our Site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our Site may be incorrectly priced. We will rectify any such errors as soon as possible once we become aware of them. If a Product's correct price is different from the price stated on our Site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
5. Our cancellation, returns and refund policy
5.1 You may cancel your order (or any part of it) at any stage before the Products are dispatched to you, and up to 7 days afterwards. Please refer to your ("Dispatch Confirmation") email for the Returns Procedure for online orders or by contacting our Customer Services team at [email protected]
5.2 Where you decide to cancel an order after we have dispatched the Products, you will be under a duty to return them to us, at your own risk. All such Products should be returned within 7 days after the Products have been delivered to you. Until such time as they are returned, you must retain possession of the Products and take reasonable care of them. You should return the Products to us unused and in the same condition in which you received them together with the original Product packaging, by one of the means set out in our Returns Procedure.
5.3 After you cancel your order and return the Products, any sum debited by us to your credit/debit card will be refunded in full. We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase except Credit Card returns in store. Refunds for Products purchased as gifts can only be given to the credit/debit card of the person who placed the order. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 15 days of receiving the order back from you.
5.4 If any Product you purchase is damaged, faulty or incorrect, when delivered to you we may offer an exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a Product is faulty, you should return the Product to us in accordance with the Returns Procedure. If you have any questions regarding returns, please Contact us.
5.5 If you have reason to return a Product received using the Click & Collect service, you must return the Product either by post in accordance with the Returns Procedure on the Dispatch Confirmation, together with the original Product packaging. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If you decide to return the Product by post, the refund will usually be processed as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of receiving the returned Product. If the Product you are returning is not faulty, e.g.
5.6 Our policy on cancellations, returns and refunds does not affect your statutory legal rights.
5.7 Refunds will be add in your account.
6. Contact Us
If you experience problems with ordering from the Site or have any questions with regard to an order, please feel free to Contact Us.